THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 19, 2009

RULES and LAWS in Loving a Homo Sapien

(I made the draft of this post in a piece of paper earlier this afternoon. But unfortunately, I lost it on my way in the computer shop. Crap! So here it is...)



While walking in this street - the street I've known for 17 years of my life, why wouldn't anyone just point a gun at my head and just pull the trigger?

Or a drunk driver just run me off causing a massive bleeding on my head and instantaneous death?

Or maybe a group of people would beat me off to death?

But that wouldn't be nice, having a distorted face on my funeral and everyone would not recognize who I am.

That's suppose to be my day, so i should look good.

Anything that would destroy my face is not an option.

I want to be remembered --- I should be remembered.

But I guess, DEATH is the only way peole would be remembered.



Why do you have to love then get hurt? You'll be born and then die? Why do you have to love someone so much and yet you'll get nothing in return?

Everyone wants to love and to be loved. But sometimes, i mean, more often, your love is not reciprocated --- it's one-sided.

Well, that's how it really goes. You cannot oblige someone to love you back. What's important is loving that person and giving yourself whole-heartedly.

That's in the "Rules and Laws in Loving a Homo Sapien"

(Don't try to look for it, I just made that up. :-))

You'll be on your knees, face down in the dirt.

You'll get hurt.

You'll be miserable.

I guess it's better not to love at all. In that way, you'll not end up hurt, crying..

0 comments: