THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 16, 2009

Emotional balance. . . Think again.

I was browsing http://deviantart.com when this photo caught my attention.

I could see the frustration in his eyes, his coldness, moreover, his loneliness.

I somehow felt connected.

I asked myself, "how many times in my life have I felt the same?"

(of course I don't know the answer coz I don't have "emotion tally sheets".. LOL :-D)

There are times in our lives that we feel alone, that there's no one we can turn to.. that there's no one to embrace us when we feel cold.

Such emotional agony is intolerable. We should think of happy thoughts (be realistic). Think positive. Uplift our feelings. Keep ourselves busy.

This way, we won't have time for sadness.

BUT sometimes, when we are not feeling good and we just feel like crying, let it be. It'll be over before you know it.

I think it's not healthy if you keep all those emotions inside. Let them out!

There was a time when sadness engulfed me and after some time, I just felt INVINCIBLE..

Impenetrable with any emotions. ---- NUMB. . . .

They say that being numb is not good. It's not human to be numb in a way that you don't care about anything --- anyone.

But for me, apathy gave me a sense of security. That no one could hurt me emotionally.

Do you think apathy is good?

Think again.

Emotional balance.

0 comments: