THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm glad I have all of you...



ABIGAIL R. REMO

I think this picture's the one she liked the most since this is her primary image at friendster.
I didn't ask her permission about posting her picture in my blog so maybe she'll get angry or something. Hope not.


She's one of my dearest friends and one of my bestfriends.
She's really nice to me and I'm sure I'm nice to her too. LOL, :-)
She's been my friend for almost 3 years now but it feels like decades. haha, we're not that old.
She's always there for me.. I can always count on her and she can count on me on almost anything. Thank you Abi coz you've been there all the time and you still are.
THANKS Sis!






CHARMAINE "Nying" B. Cultura

I've known her since childhood.. since I was in 4th grade. During that time, we're not that close but now, in college, I could say she's one heck of a girl.
She laughs louder than any other girl at school. I think she's really a guy in disguise. Just kidding Nying. :-)
I love to hang out with her at school. We just talk about anything and everything. Gossips maybe. LOL
She's always there for everyone. Always with a welcoming arm. TRUE???????!!
I don't think so.. LOL




(I'll just write something about
Antonio Molarte some other time. As soon as I manage to have a pic of him. He's a beautiful guy. soon to be a girl. LOL)




CRISTIAN ANN B. GRABOL

We studied in the same school during high school. We're not classmates though. I knew her by just her name. But now, I could tell so many things about her.
She's a let's-do-whatever-you-want type of girl. Well, that's what my fucking mind thinks about her. *peace*
I don't think she's nice. . . I know so. Do you? hahaha.
She's just an average girl who has so many boyfriends. . . . we don't even know who they are.
JUST KIDDING! She's a stick-to-one girl.. (if she really loves the guy, if not, I don't think so. haha)
So much for Cris. Oh, I almost forgot. . . She's a very good singer!




KRIS "Chie" Arquiza

She's a happy-go-lucky person.
She has so many suitors all at the same time. (Whew!)
I think her only problem in life is picking one out of those guys that wanted to be her boyfriend.
Take that as a compliment Chie. :-)
Jezzar? hahahaha.




Laurice "Ikit" Malimban

OK, everyone should know this girl. Frank, bubbly, always happy (I think so) and very lovely.
That's all I could say about her. :-)




MARK KEVIN ABIS

Well, this guy will surely capture every woman's heart. He's athletic, no vices, a very good friend though always silent. Sometimes i think he's trapped in his own world and he can't manage to go inside ours. ADDICTED to DOTA. I think he loves the computer so much that he sometimes forgets to eat lunch (or sometimes eats late). That's all I could say about you ABIS!




MARK JOSEPH MONTON

Monton (we're used to calling him by his surname) is a very sweet guy. Right Nying? hahaha. Campus heathrob in the making. We told him to compete as Mr. PUP but he didn't get to compete this year because of our lack of support. Don't worry, there's always a next year. Girls would get their chance to see Monton in his undies probably next year. (There's an underwear competition) Hahahaha. That's all.





So this took me for almost 1 and a half hour looking for pictures and describing each person. I better go now to have dinner, I'm really hungry. Till then. Cheers!

January 27, 2009 9:30 PM (Philippine time)

2 comments:

The CCAFI Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reyjr said...

Nice to know your friends. Thanks for the follow. :)

(by the way, I was updating the other blog that I manage "The CCAFI Blog" when I commented here earlier, that's why I deleted it. Sorry about that.)