THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Headache...

So this is my first blog entry.

I really don’t know what to put here or how to start.

So I’ll just type whatever comes into my f*cking mind.

Last night, I decided to sleep longer than needed and fortunately, I slept for 12hours, though there were times when I woke up for a while.

anyway, today I went to my friend’s house to finish our project in Engineering Drawing 2.

Since I am a lot knowledgable in AutoCad than them, I also did their projects.

I was relieved when I finished them after 1 hour. (We’ve started our projects last week so there was just a few things to be added)

I went home at 7:20PM.

F*ck it. The atmosphere in the bus was really disgusting.

Well, not really disgusting but I felt a sudden headache and a lot of dizziness.

Up until now, I could still feel my head somewhat turning.

Urggghh….

I hate this.

Anyway, I’ve been listening to Ne-yo’s “Mad” for several times now (more like “a lot“)

It’s my new fav song.

AMERICAN IDOL season 8 kick’s off tonight.

Watch it at Star World at 6PM followed by an encore telecast at 8PM.

Off to our home. Bye!

0 comments: