THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Thinking of You....

(a quick post)

This Katy Perry song really caught my attention the first time I heard it. It's because the sound is a bit mellow rock, which is new from Katy Perry since her Hot 'n Cold and I kissed a Girl were lively and shows energy.

This song shows the other side of Katy Perry. It shows how versatile she is.


http://music.ninemsn.com.au/img/blog/katythinking1.jpg

You could tell from this picture what the song is about. The music video is about a woman who was with a soldier. And when the soldier left to fight, the woman found someone new. She was not happy with the new guy and still thinks of Mr. Soldier.


Katy Perry - Thinking Of You by Franky••DIVA••.

Here's the music video of THINKING OF YOU.





By the way, Matt Dallas who is the KYLE XY star is featured in this video.


I love this song.

It plays in the background of my blog. Look at the bottom!

4 comments:

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

Fantastic blog you have going here Endangered Existence!!
I love Katy Perry. Our younger girls in London and Wales introduced Prince and I and we got on board the Katie train :)
Please visit me at my blog when you have a moment or two.
Take good care and.......

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Ron Centeno said...

Nice blog Red! I like Katy's voice. It's diffrent and prisitine.

Ron Centeno said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ron Centeno said...

Hey Red, Thanks for dropping by and following! See you around!