THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 7, 2009

pictures!.. yipee!




How do I look? hahaha, LOL



how 'bout here?



Cris, Me and Chie.





Cris and I...




Chie and I..



Cris, Ikit and Chie




Chie and Monton




Chie and Monton




Chie and Monton.. Look at Monton's face? hahaha hillarious.




Chie and Monton again..





Cris and I.. This was taken last Wednesday during our ever boring major subject.




Cris on the mirror.
Mirror, mirror on my hand.. Who is the fairest of them all?





Cris, Nying and Chie.
I can't remember when this photo was taken.





The three of us were drunk when this photo was taken.
Look at me!


Fix your hair Nying.
She lost her comb. haha




Monton at the canteen outside our school.
Winning smile!



Nying and Monton...



AsuS!..hahA-0012.jpg
Chie and Nying during our drinking session.
Check out Chie's shirt, it has my name on it (Robi).
She borrowed my shirt.
Wish she'll return it soon so I can wear something. LOL




Drunk!




Chie and Nying....drunk!
hahaha


Sorry if the photos are jumbled.
I'll just arrange them next time.
No time now.!

2 comments:

aurbie said...

Reminds me of my younger days. I wish old people were not so uptight about young kids enjoying life. I am sixty, and like they say in the song by Meatloaf, "Lost boys and golden girls
Down on the corner and all around, all around the world
It doesn't matter where they're going
Or wherever they've been
cause they've got one thing in common, its true
They'll never let a night like tonight go to waste...

And my favorite line "We'll never be as young as we are right now."

So enjoy life, and never let your mind grow old!

Edward Yablonsky said...

I am age 61 and we might be different as two could be . That is the challenge. Visit my blog and let me know your reaction to any of my posts. Some say they are quite challenging.
www.edwardsliteracylog.blogspot.com